When downloadkaspersky.com collects your information?
downloadkaspersky.com collects users’ information when they fill out a query form, use our Live Chat facility or provide information on our website.
What Personal Information downloadkaspersky.com collects from the people visiting its website, application or blog?
When you request any third-party software support services from downloadkaspersky.com, you might be asked to provide your name, contact number, product information, and email address along with the other details to help you enjoy a smooth experience.
How downloadkaspersky.com uses your information?
downloadkaspersky.com may use the information it collects from the users while they register, make purchase, apply for the newsletter subscription, respond to a survey, respond to marketing communications, visit the website or use specific other website features in the following manners:
- To enhance your personal experience and deliver any specific type of content or product range you have been looking out for
- To make our website better that further delivers a hassle-free experience to the users
- To help us serve you better in respond to the customer service requests we receive
How installkaspersky.com protects your information?
Being the most reputed and independent support services provider, downloadkaspersky.com never uses vulnerability scanning or scanning to specified PCI standards. We only offer information in the form of articles and blogs. We never save your financial records and ensure periodic malware scanning of our website. We don’t use SSL certificate as we don’t ask for credit card numbers.
- Save the preferences or the choices of the users for future visits
- Compile and organise collective data about site traffic and user interactions as well as activities on the website, which ultimately helps us in delivering better services. To organize the information and track your activities, we may also use authorized and trusted third-party websites or services.
You can change your computer settings to get notification each time a cookie is being sent to your device. You can also turn this feature off permanently. However, this may restrict you visit several website or access particular features, as most of them needs your browser’s cookies features to be turned up. To change this feature, you have to simply visit your browser’s settings, which may vary from browser to browser. Turning the cookies off may also affect your user experience.
downloadkaspersky.com doesn’t sells, trades, or transfers your PII or Personally Identifiable Information to the third-party or any other company.
At some point of time, downloadkaspersky.com at its discretion may incorporate or offer third-party services or products on its website. These outside websites may have different and independent privacy policies. Therefore, we have no liability or responsibility for the products or services offered and the content as well as activities of those websites. However, we also maintain the integrity of our website and welcome the feedback about it from the users.